counseling & energy management training
Welcome to tools
In this section, you will find a variety of helpful
reminders to get you through the day. Here are some
ways you can use this section:
1. If you are
stuck or struggling with something, check out this section
and find the tool or tip that speaks to you right now,
at this moment.
2. Check out the various
handouts you will find and if they inspire you to learn
more, look for the classes they came from.
3. You can use any of these
tools (voice dialogue, housecleaning ritual and so on)
to just move things forward in your soul work.
4. By perusing this section,
you may be reminded of a few things you have learned
but somehow almost forgotten; it may be time to practice
something you find here.
and may it be helpful.
Are you feeling disconnected from your spirit? From
your soul? From God? From your emotions? Your physical
body? Check out the following suggestions.
- Meditation Practices
Meditation Practices handout
- Voice Dialogue (having someone else facilitate you
or doing some aware ego work on your own)
Voice Dialogue handout
- Ask God or spirit for guidance and for the courage
to follow it when it comes.
- Ask yourself questions kindly but honestly and open
to your own answers.
See the intuition handout
- Journaling and drawing
- Film and Music
- Do something nourishing for yourself.
Ways to Nourish Yourself
- Consider a vacation, spiritual retreat or vision
- Call or visit someone who inspires you.
- Call me for a session!
/ / / /
copyright 2011, SpiritAlive.com All rights reserved.