- Call your energy or spirit back from wherever it
- Send any energy you may have picked up back to its
- Do something that feeds your energy and your soul.
- Talk with or journal with different parts of yourself;
remember the goal is to help you separate from one
perspective, not to make it go away.
- Breathe in your spirit and consciously direct it
in your body.
- Take any energy you wish to shift, put it in a golden
garbage can and explode it sending it back to the
universe for recycling.
- Take a psychic sponge or any other tool and clean
out your aura, both inside and out.
- Put on some music and dance or move whatever you
- Practice trus by spending a few minutes in meditation,
entrusing everything from your body to your life to
- Allow your body to experience the feeling of trust
so you can recreate it when you need it later.
- Meditate using sound to center you and raise your
(ah for creation, om for gratitude, eee to wake up)
- Invest your energy wisely.
- Ask yourself at the end of the day how you used
your energy. For what attitudes? For which people?
For which perceptions?
- Check your motivation. What motivates you on a daily
- Chakra alinement (Check or ask that your chakras
be as open as is appropriate.)
- Surround yourself with your own energy field.
If energy hits you that you don't want, imagine that
it comes with a volume knob and turn it down. This
allows you to bring another energy or perspective
to the foreground so you don't have to match it or
defend against it.
- Move energy.
If you find yourself worrying or afraid or something
pull your energy back and see if you can consciously
send it somewhere else.
If you get stuck in a feeling, draw it on a large
piece of paper.
Then sit directly on it so that you experience sitting
in the middle of that feeling, whatever it is. Then
sit facing the paper and feel yourself outside that
Then lie down on the paper and stretch your arms,
legs and neck as far as you can. Feel yourself in
the feeling and at the same time bigger than that
one experience. Stay in this position until you feel
that you truly are bigger than that feeling.
- Play. It is good for the soul.
/ / / /
copyright 2011, SpiritAlive.com All rights reserved.